Accounting Clerk - * Enter and balance accounts receivable and payable on a daily basis.
* Assist with other accounting projects in the office
* Track deposits made to bank and handle deposit transfers
* Assemble financial data for audits
* Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges
* Maintain orderly financial filing system
* Reconcile department accounts monthly and prepare reports to present to management
* Track tax payments and compile information for tax filing.
Maintenance Mechanic- Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment by performing the following duties.
Quality Control Inspector- The Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for inspecting all inbound and outbound product to ensure that company quality and dating standards are met.
Construction Laborer- Experience in digging trenches to run wire and pipe.
Floor Help/Stackers (for fruit produce company)
Brownsville Area Job Openings
Call your nearest office for more information
Brownsville - 956 550-1110 McAllen - 956 630-5300
McAllen Area Job Openings
Loaders- Must be flexible with schedule and able to lift 120 lb (must meet criteria)
Delivery Drivers- Must have a valid TX Driver License and clean driving record.
Cooks- Must have previous experience and need to know how to use the grill. Must be able to work rotating shifts.
Cashiers- Previous experience, great customer service skills and able to work rotating shifts.
Construction Labor- Will be cleaning job sites and helping load/unload material.
Sewing Machine Operator- No experience necessary but looking for motivated and energetic individuals.